- Nagarajan Venkatesan has 33 years of experience in corporate accounting, finance, taxation and audit.
- For the last six years, he has maintained an independent practice, in his individual capacity, in internal/forensic audits.
- Prior to beginning his independent practice, Mr. Venkatesan served as a member of the board of directors of Getax International Pte. Ltd., a chemicals and fertilizer trading company from April 2009 to January 2014 and as the Chief Financial Officer of Getax Ocean Trades Pte. Ltd., a trading company from June 2008 to April 2009.
- He also held numerous audit, accounting and finance positions from 1990 to 2008.
- Mr. Venkatesan received a Post Graduate in Commerce specialization in professional accounting from the University of Southern Queensland, Australia in 2005, a Bachelor degree in commerce from the University of Madras, India in 1987 and a Bachelor degree in general law from Annamalai University, India in 1991.